We were thrilled to welcome Lisa Fanceschi-Campbell into our club this week. She’s not a fan of boasting about herself, but she managed to put together this short list to help her sponsor – Natalie Dunn – introduce Lisa to the club.
“Lisa wanted to share her favorite bible verse, which just happened to pop up today for her daily reading which is timely because it encompasses why she is excited to join Rotary.
Ephesians 2:8-9. ‘For it is grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.’
Lisa does not like writing about herself!
She believes that past achievements and lessons learned are just foundation steps to the next obstacle or mountain to overcome, but provided a few bullet points and life highlights that give an idea into who she is and what she does:
- Oregon Native
- Moved to Salem in 1979
- Have traveled the world, but Salem is HOME
- Band Geek/Drum Corp @ 12 – discipline and good posture learned!
- Military@ 19. Air Force Vet
- Honor Guard Bugler and computer nerd
- Business Owner @ 22 – Bree’z Restaurant – Best sandwich in town at the time!
- Mom @ 28 and 32 to Robert and Alex – Full time job, at times frustrating, but most rewarding
- Car Salesman @ 32 – Won Police Dodge Charger bid with the state
in 2006. Withnell still has contract keeping our tax dollars in the community.
- Aneurysm Survivor @ 39 – Self proclaimed poster child for “Every Second Matters”
- Wife to Devin Campbell @ 40 – Full time job, at times frustrating, but most rewarding
- Stepmom @ 40. Jessi, Darby, Trystan and Michael – Full time job, at times frustrating, but most rewarding
- Special Events Manager Salem Chamber @ 41 – picked by Mike McLaran to be on his team which she is proud and humbled by
- Business Owner @ 46 – Print Specialties where we sell promotional items and logo apparel. Tagline – ‘It’s your name so wear it out’ – Full time job, at times frustrating, but almost as rewarding as wife and mom
- Spare time – volunteers at Simonka Place and UGM. Creative assistance to Love Reins Ranch
- Loves bowling and yoga, but not at the same time
- Enjoys local theater where son Alex can often be found behind the scenes
- Believes that ‘the best in life is our relationships with others!'”