If you were inspired by the new board’s beautiful shirts, we hope you’ll join in the fun by ordering one of your own. $4 of each purchase goes to support the Salem Rotary Foundation. Our friends Lisa Campbell and her team at Print Specialties have made this ordering easy. Here’s your 1-2-3 on getting your very own, Be the Inspiration shirt.
Step 1: Go to https://psofsalem.com/order and enter your personal information. You can leave the PO / Order # blank. For “In Hands” date, please allow at least one week from the date you order.
Step 2: Under “Order Details:”
- Item # type “Rotary”
- Indicate the number of each size you would like. (They run a bit small, but don’t shrink when washed.)
- $17/each up to XL, $19/each for 2XL, $21/each for 3XL.
- The shirts are Gildan performance tee. 100% polyester jersey knit so they won’t shrink when washed; moisture-wicking, anti-odor properties (not that you need that…)
- Imprint Type: Screen
- Placement: Front
- Additional Information / Notes:
- Indicate whether you would like a men’s or women’s cut.
- Indicate whether you prefer design “A” or “B.”
Step 3: Hit Submit. Lisa and her team will be in touch with an invoice and any follow up questions.